Rapper Tekashi69 got off easy when he was sentenced to 4 years probation and 1000hrs community service in his child sex case. In 2015 rapper 69 pleaded guilty to 1 count of Use of a Child in a Sexual Performance where he was seen on video grinding on a 13-year-old girl when he was 18. The rapper and his team are happy with the sentencing it happens to be exactly what they asked for, 69 has 3 years probation left he got credit for 1 year but he got to stay clear of trouble.
- Disney+ Removes Michael Jackson’s Simpson Episode & Fans Aren’t Happy
- Chance The Rapper, Cardi B, Lizzo, Billie Eilish & More Read Funny “Mean Tweets”
- Viviva A. Fox Doesn’t Want “Set It Off” Reboot: “Create Your Own Thing”
- Jennifer Lopez Hopes Super Bowl Performance Will Bring “Everybody Together”
- Kehlani Addresses Fans Worried About Her Mental Health Following “You Know Wassup”
- Tinashe Shares Artwork & Tracklist for New Album ‘Songs for You’
- Does Cardi B Want To Make Things Right With Nicki Minaj?
- New Music: Future – ‘Lose It All Today’
- WHAT?: 50 Cent Disappears From Instagram, BUT WHY?
- Tory Lanez Reveals Tracklist with All Guest Appearances on ‘Chixtape 5’
- RiskTaker D-Boy Drops Mixtape “Feeling Like Dex”
- F$O Dinero On Trading Hoop Dreams For The Music
- Watch: Dave East Completely Bodies ODB’s BROOKLYN ZOO In New Freestyle: “Saved A Bunch Of My N-‘s, They Look At Me Like Harriet”
- Inas X Drops Video For Her New Single “Loca”
- 50 Cent Is Back Trolling POWER’s Naturi “Tasha” Naughton Again: “Who The F**k Did This”