Ice T is known for his gangsta rap and rock band... then he ventured into film starring in Colors and Law & Order SVU. The rap mogul was arrested while sliding through a toll bridge without pay heading to New York. Ice T tried to creep through the E-Zpass lane of the George Washington Bridge on the New Jersey side in a new McLaren sports car with no plates. The rapper told the cops he has many passes for the bridge but the car he was driving was just shipped from Cali. Ice T was eventually released and zoomed straight to the Law & Order SVU set.
- Disney+ Removes Michael Jackson’s Simpson Episode & Fans Aren’t Happy
- Chance The Rapper, Cardi B, Lizzo, Billie Eilish & More Read Funny “Mean Tweets”
- Viviva A. Fox Doesn’t Want “Set It Off” Reboot: “Create Your Own Thing”
- Jennifer Lopez Hopes Super Bowl Performance Will Bring “Everybody Together”
- Kehlani Addresses Fans Worried About Her Mental Health Following “You Know Wassup”
- Tinashe Shares Artwork & Tracklist for New Album ‘Songs for You’
- Does Cardi B Want To Make Things Right With Nicki Minaj?
- New Music: Future – ‘Lose It All Today’
- WHAT?: 50 Cent Disappears From Instagram, BUT WHY?
- Tory Lanez Reveals Tracklist with All Guest Appearances on ‘Chixtape 5’
- RiskTaker D-Boy Drops Mixtape “Feeling Like Dex”
- F$O Dinero On Trading Hoop Dreams For The Music
- Watch: Dave East Completely Bodies ODB’s BROOKLYN ZOO In New Freestyle: “Saved A Bunch Of My N-‘s, They Look At Me Like Harriet”
- Inas X Drops Video For Her New Single “Loca”
- 50 Cent Is Back Trolling POWER’s Naturi “Tasha” Naughton Again: “Who The F**k Did This”